GP2X development

Thursday, September 14, 2006

here again!

Well, after all this months, I have just started working again on the openbor port to the GP2X.
I consider BoR as a finished release, as nobody has told me any single problem about it.

On openbor it's different. I know lots of problems with it, I have been informed of some, and, well, openbor has evolved a lot since the version I used for my port, so now my intention is to integrate my ports (I'll release two ports, one specific for the GP2X, and another one meant for desktop GNU/Linux systems, as the "official" sources now include an SDL version which, unfortunately, depends on so cannot be used on other OSs).

I expect to have a working and in good condition release ad middle october, and I hope to have it at beginning october.

1 Comments:

  • Hi Lemon,

    Love your work on openbor. Every morning I check its status because its my fav game on the gp2x. Can you post some more info on your blog? Like what your currently working on and an updated eta?

    Cheers

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home