GP2X development

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Beats of Rage


Well, for anyone interested, here you can download my port of Beats of Rage for the GP2X.

Current version published is 0.06 where nearly everything is working OK.

There are some graphical problems shown only in some mods like Dragons of Rage, which are already solved in my development version.

Please tell me any bug found, and consider making a donation if you like the game (I must buy a serial and a TV-out cable to help with my new projects).

Working on openbor has already started.

1 Comments:

  • Hi Lemon,

    I haven't picked up a GP2x yet, but your Beats of Rage looks awesome - good job!

    Are you interested in creating an original game for the GP2x?

    I am a designer/artist. Check out my online portfolio here: www.atooi.com.

    Let me know if you'd interested in a collaboration.

    Cheers,

    Atooi

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home